Pakistan is among the world’s most dangerous places for journalists: threats, assaults, kidnapping and murder are among the everyday dangers reporters face simply for doing their jobs. With law and order further deteriorating in Pakistan, bloggers are now as much at risk as traditional journalists. Given these challenges, in this age of online communications, Pakistani journalists and bloggers need to pay particular attention to digital security.
- After Trump election, EU ministers agree new defense plan November 14, 2016
- When students hit teachers November 14, 2016
- Donald Trump and Russian President Putin hold phone call, Kremlin says November 14, 2016
- Clearing the air after Chempark blaze in Leverkusen November 14, 2016
- Germany, Denmark step up bird flu controls November 14, 2016