Department of Biosciences, CIIT Islamabad teamed upto organize an
international conference in December, 2016 focusing on the issues faced by
developing world for food safety & security and ongoing research on food
safety. The event will bring together international experts, German alumni,
food safety experts, scientists, academicians, entrepreneurs and students.
This event will be linked up to a one–day training course on “Food Safety
and Good Laboratories Practices” for young researchers and students.
If you are interested to participate, please send your abstract and short CV
along with duly filled registration form via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org. More information is available in the attached
Brochure with this e-mail.
- After Trump election, EU ministers agree new defense plan November 14, 2016
- When students hit teachers November 14, 2016
- Donald Trump and Russian President Putin hold phone call, Kremlin says November 14, 2016
- Clearing the air after Chempark blaze in Leverkusen November 14, 2016
- Germany, Denmark step up bird flu controls November 14, 2016